Tuesday 1 May 2012

IAPLC 2012

Finally, my tank is ready for IAPLC photo shoot.... hehe... 

Actually, i just agak-agak take some pictures of the front view of my tank... no photoshop, just natural look... hope i can make it into top 1000 of IAPLC as there are really a lot of good aquascapers around... my entry will be My simple Driftwood Scape of course.... lol

Btw, to those who don't know, IAPLC stands for The International Aquatic Plant Layout Contest organised by ADA, the official website is  http://en.iaplc.com/

To those who are new in aquascaping, most of the videos you seen on youtube are contestants of IAPLC. There are few others aquascaping contest around, but for SEA, i think IAPLC is most famous as its organised by ADA which was headed by Mr Amano...

I just submitted my latest picture of my tank, hope it can make it...:) all fellow scapers to ARMS!! quickly submit your pictures as the end date is end of May 2012...


No comments:

Post a Comment